Thursday, April 9, 2009

My First Stall

Yesterday I felt great though and was able to get a bit more liquid in. I did make the mistake of drinking about 8 ounces of a protein drink in 10 minutes which would actually be slow to normal people, but it was too fast and I had dumping (catch-all euphemism for nausea, chills, or diarrhea) almost immediately afterward. Just need to remember to slow down! It took me 45 minutes to eat a scrambled egg this morning! Cold food is gross but eggs might be the worst! :)

I also had my first stall this morning -- no weight loss. I bit of a bummer, but since I was able to get a bit more water in yesterday, I'm probably just starting to rehydrate myself. Once I'm no longer dehydrated, I will be able to get a realistic sense of weight loss to date. In any event--I'm down 14 pounds in 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment