Monday, November 2, 2009

Calorie Increase

For the past couple of weeks, I've been eating a bit more each day. For the most part, I've been making good choices, just more of them. In fact, I've had several 1200-1400 calorie days despite my plan to eat around 850 calories. The weight has continued to come off but I've felt guilty about not sticking to my guidelines. Then, I realized, I can change my guidelines. So, as of today, I am upping my calories to 1000/day and readjusting my balance of carbs, proteins, and fats to 40%/40%/20%.

Here is what I'm eating today:

Breakfast: Click (a double espresso protein shake--Yummy!)
Snack: mini Luna bar (granola bar)
Lunch: Greek yogurt with granola
Snack: minestrone Soup
Dinner: pork chop, wild rice, asparagus, cranberries
Snack: reduced fat Wheat Thins

No comments:

Post a Comment