Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Weigh-down

A graduation party and a cookout and I'm still down another couple of pounds. We've been traveling every weekend. I don't know if it is the travel or the fact that it is the weekend, or a combination of both (most likely) but I seem to get off track. I think part of it is I don't log my food day ahead of time on the weekends. I just log when I get home and see the "damage." I still get my protein in--but way too much fat. In fact, yesterday I had 50% fat 12% carb and 33% protein. So, I had an orange to up the carb percentage and knock the fat down a bit but that didn't change the grams of fat I consumed. Those percentages are really pretty helpful for keeping me honest. Since I'm only eating 7oo-900 calories a day, if I only looked at grams, I could get by with more--48 grams of fat in a day would have been a victory on a 2000/day calorie diet.

I have now lost 35% of my excess body weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment